From September 22 to early November at MOS Food Service, which develops MOS Burger, will collaborate with “Kanahei’s Small Animals” for children’s sets and low allergen menu sets at MOS Burger stores nationwide (excluding some stores). This collaboration will also come with exclusive toys.
“Kanahei’s Small animals” is a character group created by popular illustrator and manga artist “Kanahei”. “Kanahei” became a nationwide boom from her self-made illustration distribution of her standby screen, and she made her debut as an active high school girl illustrator in 2003. Since then, she has continued a wide range of activities such as mobile content, corporate collaboration, character collaboration, and manga serialization in “Ribon” (by Shueisha). She has a lot of fans, especially men and women in their 20s and 30s, and is developing goods within Japan as well as abroad.
The collaboration this time, “Piske & Usagi” and “Nene Neko” are especially popular in the “Kanahei’s Small Animals” series, and MOS Burger is the first company to collaborate with these two characters at the same time.
There are four types of “Kanahei’s Small Animals” collaboration toys: a zipper bag, a square pouch, a memo set “Piske & Usagi”, and a memo set of “Nene Neko”. You can choose one of your favorite toys by purchasing the target children’s set or the low allergen menu set. In addition, “Kanahei’s Small Animals” will also appear in wrapping materials such as hamburger wrapping paper and paper bags. Through this collaboration project, we aim to provide services that can be enjoyed by new MOS Burger users and families.
At MOS Food Service, we are consistently working to provide products that value the idea of “deliciousness, safety, and health” together with “service of sincerity and smile” based on the management philosophy of “human contribution/social contribution”. In order to obtain high customer satisfaction, we will continue to actively develop sales promotion tools and realize the philosophy of “making people happy through food.”
＜Targeted Menu＞（Price including tax）
「MOS Wai Wai Set」（510～630 yen）
A set that combines “Burger” + “French fries S” + “Cold drink S” or “fruits and vegetables” + “Toys”. The hamburger is seasoned with mustard and raw onions to suit the child.
* Select from “Wai Wai MOS Cheeseburger”, “Wai Wai Burger”, “Wai Wai Cheeseburger”, “Wai Wai Nugget”.
* Cold drinks for set drinks and MOS Shake S can be selected for a plus (30 yen).
「Low allergen menu set with drinks and toys」（560 yen）
A product that takes into consideration the seven major allergen ingredients (eggs, milk, wheat, shrimp, crab, buckwheat, and peanuts). The set includes a combination of “low allergen menu” + “cold drink S” or “fruits and vegetables” + “toys”.
* Select from “Pork Sandwich <Rice Flour>” and “Pork Roll <Rice Flour>”.
Types: Zipper bag, Square pouch, Memo set “Piske & Usagi”, Memo set “Nene Neko”
Offer period: September 22 (Wednesday) to early November
Target stores: MOS Burger stores nationwide (excluding some stores)
* Limited quantity, will end as soon as it runs out.
* The toys that can be selected vary depending on the stock status of the store.
* Stores may be closed, business hours may be changed, and some menu items may be discontinued. In addition, in order to prevent the spread of infection with the new coronavirus, we place the highest priority on the safety of our customers and strive to ensure that they can be used with peace of mind. Details can be found on the official website.
・MOS Burger Official Site：https://www.mos.jp/