On June 19, 1978, Garfield was born! Garfield, who is about to enter the 41-year-old, decided to come to Taiwan to take a new journey with everyone!
From June, 25th, the most fun and best-desired exhibition in Asia, is originally held in Taiwan! Garfield’s evolutionary history, which you may not know, and Garfield’s secrets, which you don’t know, all of them will be here to uncover the mystery.
High lights of the exhibition:
- Asia’s largest Garfield special exhibition
- Author Jim. Davis original paintings show
- A glimpse of Jim. Davis Studio, you can see how Garfield was born
- Exclusive Garfield maze
- 20 Garfield large dolls, like entering the world of Garfield, good to shoot and fun
- Chinese, Hong Kong, and Taiwan artists create 20 collaboration works
-Exhibition date: 2019/06/25-2019/09/15
-Exhibition time: 10:00-17:00 on weekdays 10:00-18:00 on holidays
-Exhibition location: Zhongzheng Memorial Hall Second and Third Exhibition Hall (No. 21 Zhongshan South Road, Zhongzheng District, Taipei City)
-Ticket information: 300 yuan for all tickets, 260 yuan for discount tickets, 150 yuan for love tickets