The first-ever Marvel Studios exhibition starts from June 28 to Oct. 27 is so hot in Malaysia! Marvel fans have a lot to be excited about the stories of the Marvel Cinematic Universe! Showcasing original artifacts — costumes, props and concept art — from the spectrum of films, you are able to peer into the iconic characters’ valiant journeys and encounter striking scenescapes like never before.
In this exhibition, you can find the chronicling the colossal moments from the 22 Marvel Studios’ films in the past decade, and you can obtain multi-sensory experiences and intricate set recreations, such as Tony Stark’s lab, the Asgardian Bifrost, and beyond.
As you step into this spectacle, relive the most extraordinary adventures of the Earth’s — and the galaxy’s — mightiest heroes today.
The first decade’s only the beginning.
There are some Exhibition Highlights from the Disney Marvel Studio Homepage:
- Iron Man’s arc reactor from Marvel Studios Avengers: Endgame
- An immersive Bifrost bridge
- Doctor Strange’s Eye of Agamotto and costume from Marvel Studios’ Doctor Strange
- Captain Marvel costumes from Marvel Studios’ Captain Marvel
- Experience the decimation for yourself
- Multifarious concept artworks of the Marvel Cinematic Universe
- A specially-created MARVEL passport experience for kids
Hope you will have a wonderful experience in the exhibition to look forward to the past decade time from Marvel movies!
-Dates: 28th June – 27th October 2019
-Time: 10am – 10pm
-Venue: Level 10 Pavilion Elite, Pavilion KL
-Ticketing: RM48 (Adult), RM28 (Child)
-Early bird promo: 10% off ticket price if you purchase between 21st June – 7th July